Monday, February 18, 2013

Update post with TONS of pics!

Been awile? Yes, it has! :P

NEWS: I just purchased a new doll! She DOES have dark skin... Guess below!

Thank you SO much for 99 followers! ONLY one more!

__________________________________________

Here are some random, yet nice photos of my home, dolls, life :D


Took this picture of these glasses, next to the dolls new soft teddy bears, given to them on Valentines!


Malvasia {renamed JIP}


New flooring in doll house!


Trying to get our garden working!


ME!



We made pasta...



Kinda Anrthopologie - ish.. :)


New purchase! Josephina's chicken for $17.00


I like mango... :)

Life is hectic, but fun, yet hard, and kinda easy. I need to learn to be more patient. Stop being mean. Get organized. Get you more posts!

Just remember..... Thanks for viewing! :)

AGMarket

5 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Hey, I have the same camera in red! That's so cool! :)
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 followers! :D Did you get 55? Cool pics by the way!

    ~ Jess :)

    ReplyDelete