Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Who is Charlotte now? & AG updates {store sometime soon!}

All of you know my Charlotte doll right? She has blond hair, brown eyes, and freckles. I am customizing her! I decided that because her blond hair didn't fit her frame.

SO, I am in the process of ordering a dark brown wig. I checked out Ruby Red Galleria, but most of their wigs are WAY to simple! So, Etsy here  I come!

Please let me know what you think of the wigs.

12" Goodyblythe Doll Hair Wig for Blythe Dark Brown Curl W315

All of these wigs FIT American Girl dolls.

12" Goodyblythe Hair Wig for Blythe Dark Brown Curly W224

All of them are dark {as you can see}.

12" Goodyblythe Blythe Hair Wig Light Brown Cute Style W159

The one above my mom thinks would work best.

So, yes. She is getting a complete makeover! I will be re-wigging her, giving her a new style, and making her truly unique! :) What do you all think??

_____________________________________________

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!

We are going to am American Girl Store!! :D I am SO excited! It is always exciting to go.

We are going to the Dallas AG Place in late Jan./early Feb. I will not buy anything, only feel around and make my wishlist!!

THEN in April (for my birthday) we are going to Denver CO. {AG Place as well!}.And then I think I will buy somethings and possibly get a new doll.

Thoughts?

______________________________________________

Link LOVE! :)

Awesome posts below!

Rose is customizing!
Jessie Got a new doll!
Kenlys Outfit of the day!

Have a great day girls!! :D

AGMarket.

3 comments:

  1. You should Get Saige when you go to CO! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I can't wait to see what she looks like. :) Wow, you are going to a lot of stores! :D

    ReplyDelete