Monday, October 1, 2012

My new Sponser and some Anthropologie styled patterns!

Hi! :)

This is quite a fun post for me to write, because I am so excited to tell you the news! :D

I have a sponser! :O This is super big! I have around 9 other people thinking it over, so we migth have more soon.

If you would like to become a sponser (also known as advertizing on my blog) then you can email me here: AGMarketclub@hotmail.com. We can talk about my very low prices. :D

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now onto my sponsers AMAZING shop! She makes patterns, and I LOVE them! So- lets get started!

Here is her banner:

 
(I just LOVE the photo above, so chic with the black and white)
 
Here is what will soon be on the side of my blog. (I will be including the link in this post, but if you don't see it, you can just look on the right side and see her button which is below!)

 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
So here are some of her patterns.
 
Anya Doll Dress - PDF Pattern - Doll Size 18 inch
 
Ann makes doll patterns AND kid patterns, so you and your doll can match!
 
Stella Doll Dress - PDF Pattern - Doll Size 18 inch
 
For $4 a piece these are a steel!
 
The patterns are pdf patterns, that means that they will be emailed to you, and then you can print them out.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
My favorite 'child' pattern that she has are these:
 
Harley Dress - PDF Pattern - Size 12 months to 8 years old and tutorial.
 
aww, they need one of these in doll size! :)
 
NEW Stella Dress - PDF Pattern - Size 12 months to 8 years old and tutorial.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
OR - you can look on the sidebar for her button.
 
 
We will be having a GIVEAWAY with her this month. The winner will get their choice of 3 PATTERNS!
 
New patterns are coming soon!
 
(these remind me of Anthroplogie, which is one of my favorite stores!)
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
There will be more posts with "Doll Dress Pattern" in the future!
 
AGMarket

2 comments: