Sunday, June 3, 2012

10 Days of Pure Fun- craft time!

Hi!! :)

Ok, so I found some crafts to share with you.

The first one is pretty easy and they have tons of steps for you!

1. Make a bed for your doll!

It is super easy and fun! Here is the link!!

OR-

2. Make a doll purse!

This looks a bit harder but you have an awesome purse for your doll afterwards!

Here is the link:

And a photo-
Make a Purse for Your American Girl Doll
Here it is! I don't think  the green and pink go together. :) I would do black and white, or anything really. To match my dolls outfits!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


One of the blogs that I know, Karenmomofthree, has wonderful crafts for you to make!

Here are just some pictures, you can go to her blog to find out how to make them.












These are all her photos. She does a great job on her blog! Please check them out here!

Have a wonderful day!























2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing links to my blog! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Oh, you are so welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete