Monday, June 4, 2012

10 Days of Pure Fun- My AG stuff came in!

Hi!

Last week, I ordered some things off of Americna Girl.com, they were having a sale. I spent $20 and bought two shirts and Ruthies Meet shoes. Here is the review and pics (from the website, my camera is broken...).




Denver shirt- This is so awesome! It fits perfectly! I love the design, it goes super well with a pair of jeans. :) I bought it for $6.00, a wonderful well spent buy!




Pink Los Angeles t-shirt- The color was very fun and colorful. I bought it because the star thing in the middle looked really cool. When it arrived, my thoughts sorta changed on it. The shirt does not fit that well on the doll, one side is crinkled and one side is straight! I give it s 6 or 7 out of 10. :)



And Ruthies Shoes.



These are awesome! They fit perfectly! They even had a little heel. :) Very very very cute! I got a great deal on them, only $3.00!


American Girl is still having these deals. CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK!


Hope you are having a wonderful day!












No comments:

Post a Comment