Friday, July 5, 2013

A new doll has arrived! :D

I have opened a lot of things... a cracker box... a shoes box... random package from ebay....... BUT nothing gives me more joy than opening a box with a doll in it.
 
 
See where I am going with this? :}
 
This box....held a new doll!
 
 
 
I found Kanani buy pressing "refresh" on ebay. ALL THE SUDDEN. I saw this doll for $80 BIN that was wearing Kanani's dress. BOOM! I press BIN right away... I didn't even look at the listing. ;) I was really shocked and happy. I went to see what other items she was selling. A McKenna, Caroline, and Lanie doll at the same prices, that had just sold.


 
 














 
She didn't turn out too bad. I really liked her. :) She is growing on me... which is great, but bad at the same time. ;) I have a possibly buyer for her.
 
She came with her meet outfit. And the cozy sweater outfit.
 
Remember, to keep searching for DEALS!


6 comments:

  1. You are so lucky! My mom tried to buy me a Kanani (It was $250!) . But as soon as we got her we realized she had stains all over her, her hair was a mess, and she didn't even come in the right box :O So we sent her back :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Super lucky! Congrats on the new BEAUTIFUL Doll!

    ReplyDelete