Monday, May 20, 2013

Sale at Elegant Basics /Do you need a sponsor?

Most items on sale! I am making way for new items!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElegantBasics?ref=si_shop

Please check it out!

_____________________________________

Also, are any of you looking for sponsors? I would love to have you review my item(s). I can give you a discount if you want to review an item in my shop. I have done some with Flower, Katie (adollable dolls), Jessica, and MyAGAdventures!

First 5 people to comment will get reviewed (just name, why you think I should pick you, blog link, and email address), and I will pick a couple to review my product!

8 comments:

  1. I'll have you as a sponsor!

    mydollsandmeag.blogspot.com
    is my blog!
    THANKS SO MUCH!
    Silence.
    P.S. You can email me about it here;
    mydollsandmeag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry forgot to say:
    I think you should pick me because you would be my first sponsor and I have been really wanting a sponsor for a while now.
    Thanks!
    Silence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a review!
    I think you should pick me because my followers love reviews. I love doing reviews too! It would be so much fun!

    idanielley@Yahoo.com

    americangirl1fans.blogspot.com

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do a review:) I really like to fish around and figure out which brands of clothing or stuff for my AG dolls is best:) I think you should pick me because.... I have to ag dolls and I LOVE your shop:) (lol i had no clue what to write:) Here is my blog address: megannsmusic.blogspot.com and you know me e-mail:)

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and also I haven't ever done a review before:)

      Delete
  5. I would live to do a review!! My readers love when I spotlight sights and I have 43 followers! The only thing is I've never Dona a review so can you please explain it to me? Thanks!!
    Flower
    Addieboo75@gmail.com
    Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to do a review! I haven't done one in a few months :P~ I'l have u as a sponser!

    I think u should pick me because-not to be rude or anything- I think that fans need some fun things to do instead of just surfing the web.

    mikaelavall@yahoo.com
    http://myagdollies.blogspot.com/


    ~Mika

    ReplyDelete