Friday, May 17, 2013

Chevron is EVERYWHERE!

Beautiful chevron, the  newest fashion trend!
 
Dolls stay in fashion too! (maybe even more than me over here! :P)
 
Here are some chevron dresses/skirts/shirts/pants/whatever else I could find!!
 
American Girl Doll Clothes - Orange Chevron Dress with Shrug

{Picture via lotsofdots on Etsy}
 
 
Pillowcase Dress for 18 inch dolls such as American Girl, Our Generation
 
 
{Picture via Glam Doll}
 
 
American Girl Chevron Peasant Dress
 
{Picture via Polkaspotsboutique}
 
American Girl/ 18 Inch Doll Summer Chevron Dress
 
{Picture via daydreamdollboutique!}
 
American Girl Doll Clothes - Shirred Sundress with Bracelet - Girl Chevron
 
{Picture via daisychainsdoll}
 
Aren't these lovely? We think so! Whats YOUR favorite dress? :)
 


9 comments:

  1. Love the one from Day Dream Doll Boutique!

    A note from mommy:

    I know how you feel XD my dolls dress better then I do most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chevron! I really want to buy a chevron skirt for myself for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the one from Day Dream Doll Boutique.

    Katie/Adollable Dolls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the one from Day Dream Doll Boutique:)

    -Meg
    megannsmusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete