Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fashion Post Josephina review {Youtube updates}, and some recent Ebay purchases!

Hi again!! :)

Hope everyone is well. Did you know Del is sending Lanie to the doll hospital? The Doll Wardobe got 4 news dolls and a new insagram? You are amazing for following me?? :)

WE GOT OUR FIRST CUSTOM ORDER AT OUR ETSY SHOP!!

Just went to church. It is always so relazing and inspiring to hear more about Jesus. :) Here are some songs we sang today!

___________________________

[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

[Chorus x2]


{Sorry if you don't go to church and this is sorta awkward!}

______________________________________________


Fashion posts, a ton of things that sprang out to me!

Printed Pattern for American Girl Marie Grace or Cecile 1850's Petal Gown / Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls Wowzer! {Now, thats a dress!} Link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/120325562/printed-pattern-for-american-girl-marie?ref=af_new_item

American girl 18" doll dress sleeveless red dress includes white beltLink: http://www.etsy.com/listing/101462236/american-girl-18-doll-dress-sleeveless?ref=usr_faveitems

18 inch, American Girl  Doll Clothing. Skinny jeans and knit top ensemble. Link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/117652507/18-inch-american-girl-doll-clothing?ref=usr_faveitems

__________________________________________

Did you know? That these earrings are PERFECT for dolls? {If you have pierced your dolls ears with a thumbtack}. They are gourgous! We have some for Chrissa.... <3

FIVE PAIRS of Rose Stud Earrings - Choose Your Colors - 24 Colors to Choose From

{We have #4}. I really like {and hope to get!} #5, #6. #8, #11, #12, #17, #20, and #23!! What about you?

Find them here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/76678043/five-pairs-of-rose-stud-earrings-choose

__________________________________________________

JOSEPHINA REVIEW! Requested by Jess is now visable here! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP2KRo4SGCo

Please go check that out!! :) Comment when done!

____________________________________________________

I just purchased some things that are coming all this week!!

Item picture  and Item picture :)


and my big LOT!!!

Items from KKollect all for only $50.00!

Custom listing for  ADUE ROELEFFS

Custom listing for  ADUE ROELEFFS

Custom listing for  ADUE ROELEFFS

Custom listing for  ADUE ROELEFFS

Custom listing for  ADUE ROELEFFS

What do you all think? I also got Addys desk for $10.00!!

Addy's School Desk

What fun! I'll tell you when it comes!! :D

_____________________________________________

Things to come:

Me going thru my inbox
A giveaway
All about Voilet
An all my dolls video
my new doll from Goodwill {yes, another}. GUESS AWAY!!!!

Have a great day! :D
AGMarket

4 comments:

  1. Those Etsy outfits are beautiful. Wow, you are so lucky! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great song by that way. What doll did you get??

      Delete
  2. HOW DO YOU FIND THOSE? (the dolls at goodwill
    ) You r SOOOOOOOOO lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! It is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete