Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let us be praying for Del!

I was emailing Dels cousin wanting to know the details of why Del left her blog and is not doing good.

Here they are:

"Her parents hit her. Yell at her. Don't love her. Don't care. They told her to go away. They are always drunk. Del has had enough of it, so she ran away. She may die, she showed my pictures (she took her phone) and she's not in the best condition.
I don't know what will happen. I live in Kansas. She's in Texas. I don't know what will happen, she doesn't listen to anyone. "
PLEASE! Pray for Del tonight that she has a warm place to sleep and some good food. Let us pray that she will return to someones safe home.
Have a nice night.
AGMarket

P.S. The giveaway is down below.

8 comments:

  1. Omigoodness! Del, I am so sorry for you, I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the saddest thing. :( Since she brought her phone, maybe I should share her phone email:
    delaneylaird@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so horrible!! ;( I love Del!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no clue about this! I will try to email her because I think she needs some comfort. That is so sad, even to be happening in the first place, but also to be happening around Christmas, the time where we should love! Does anyone know where she went (I mean like not really, but to a relative's or if she went really far away)

    ReplyDelete