Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Updates and Some news! (also AG wishlist for store!)

Hello my wonderful doll folks! :)

SO LONG, since I have posted. The auction went super well (we had around 300 items!) Half of them were AG, I got a ton of good stuff. And I made $118.00 by selling 38 items. So I am so happy! :) That post should be coming.

Other things that are coming:

Molly post (I had scheduled it, but it disseapeared! :( )
MY new Posters
AGMarket Auction Items
Youtube Updates
Some interviews
Etsy Fashion
Doll House crafts
Drum Craft (drum for your doll!)
and much much more!

My schedule everyday (so busy people! )

Not allowed to get on the computer till 2:30
Piano (an hour and a half)
Ballet, Tennis, Swimming, track, and resturant meetings.

So, yup, super busy! But tonight I am judging a local dog contest, and I will be on the news! :O :) Sounds like fun, eh?

Ok, so finally onto my AG wishlist (well not all fo it) but the things I would like to get at the AG place.



LOVE this outfit! To bad it doesn't come with the shoes! :(



Rebecca looks wonderful in pink, so I am super excited to see this in person!



Again, such a wonderful Rebecca dress! Her curls would look so royal in this dress. (or maybe just Carolines hair is making me want it!) :D



Voilet NEEDS a winter coat! :)



So cute! :) (the shoes are not my style, but I guess they are ok!)



My favorite Josephina dress yet! :)


And some of Ceciles and Marie Graces Outfits.....



Ahh!! I love this! :)




The outfit together is OK. But in sepret pieces, I just love this!



favorite Just Like You Outfit yet! :) I think I am getting this one for sure!


I would also like some earrings, the peach glasses, and the Pink Rainboots + some more! (oh and a giveaway prize for you girls!!) :)


So, what do you think of these items? have reviews or comments? I would love to hear what you have to say!


The Spiceys have really inspired me to keep blogging, and they make me want to be on the computer all day telling you girls wonderful tips, and things! :O

Check out their link here: http://the-spicys-doll-blog.blogspot.com/

________________________________________________________________________________

Just about to eat my favorite food- LASANGA! :D Yum!

To Priya: I sent our your packedge a week ago, and did first class on it, because that shippign was $8, not $11. So it might be late! :) Thanks for understanding!


Have a wonderful dollsome day!

AGMarket


P.S. Just went to Goodwill and found a really good book! Also a green dress, a pink blouse (from Gap) and a skirt of J-Crew, and one last thing- a dress from H & M. So my style is girly, chic, EXPENSIVE! :D

Have a nice day!







2 comments:

  1. Cool!! I can't wiat to see the posts you have planned. :)
    I like Caroline's Travel Outfit too! But I don't think I'm going to get it.
    Oh okay! That's fine! I can't wait to see the post about the craft package I sent you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait! :)
    So cool!
    ~ Jessica

    ReplyDelete