Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Packedge from Etsy!!

Hi~ :)

Remember I told you about this awesome shop having a sale? Here is the banner again:



"A Dolls Necessities" Sent me one! I use them as shorts, they are adorable and Rebecca loves them! I don't know if I should use them as PJ's. Or if I should use them as casual wear, what do you think??

Here are some pics!

A faraway picture!

And a closeup!! :)


Cute right? Well if you buy something from their Etsy shop, you get one of these for FREE! Now thru July 22nd, so act fast!


Thank you! :)

HERE IS THEIR LINK!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Guess what? Priya, Jessica, Rose, Hannah, Emma and I all joined together to create a blog about us! Please press on this link to bring you up to our new blog!

________________________________________________________________________________

Coming up next-
Trip to the vineyard
AG wishlist
Pland for Summer
-and-
GIVEAWAY! (we need 40 followers!!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Have a nice day! :)





2 comments: