Friday, July 6, 2012

Etsy Sale/ Etsy Review

Hello! :)

How are you doing? I checked in my inbox and saw that I had a message from "A Dolls Necessities"! They are having a sale! It is called "Christmas in July"!

Here is the banner!

 V

Very cute! They have awesome items! Here is the link:  www.etsy.com/shop/ADollsNecessities?ref=pr_shop_more -They have lots to choose from!



________________________________________________________________________________

A few weeks ago I bought an awesome scarf (from Etsy) and thought I would do a review.

Here is the picture from their website (they still have one more for sale!).


Sun dried crinkle scarf--for American Girl Doll

Aww! So cute right?

Sun dried crinkle scarf--for American Girl Doll

This scarf looks wonderful on my doll Felicity, she looks very french in Rebecca's Summer dress, black boots, and this scarf! So classic! I bought it for $5, which I think it pretty good. It is a little high on the price, but the service that the shop gave was amazing! A++++ seller, shop, and everything!


:) Have a wonderful day! :)

AGMarket

No comments:

Post a Comment