As you can see from the title we have a lot going on! :) Guess what? I know have around 60 people visit my blog EVERYAY! Thank you viewers! :)
First, I asked Liz from "American Girl Fan" if I could interview her, she said yes! yay! :) Her blogs is one of my favorites, she updates every couple of days with awesome photos of her lovely dolls!
Here is the interview!
1. What made you want to start blogging? I was introduced to blogging through my parents! They had blogs, and I thought it would be fun to have my own one day too. When I was 14, there was barely any websites about American Girl, so I decided to start my own!
2. What is your favorite thing about your blog?? I love having the opportunity to share my love of American Girl with other girls, and having the chance to talk with other American Girl Fans. When I first started my site, I had no clue how many girls were like me! I want other girls to realize there are tons of girls that have the same interest as them too.
3. On your free time, what do you like to do best with your dolls? Take pictures of them! Photography is my all-time favorite thing. I love to dress up my dolls and set up fun scenes with props. Taking photos outdoors is the best. :)
4. Do you have any other AG lovers in your family? Yes! My sister Hope has liked AG since she was 7, and has 5 American Girl dolls. My parents like and support American Girl too, and my cousin Julia likes AG and has 3 dolls. It's fun for us to get together with all of our dolls.
5.What can we find on your blog? There are lots of different things you can find on AmericanGirlFan.com! There are frequent posts about all topics of AG, Caption That Doll Picture on Tuesdays, Polls, Giveaways & Contests, Photostories, and more! Expect to see tons of doll photos too! Check back often, there's always something new to see!
6. Can we find you anywhere else? Pinterest, Esty, Youtube?? Yes you can find me on Twitter-@LizAGFan, Pinterest-@AmericanGirlFan, Youtube-@LizAmericanGirlFan, and my sister and I have an Etsy shop that is http://www.etsy.com/shop/itsybitsytreats
7. Would you like to tell my readers anything else? I just want to say that no matter what, do what you love and don't ever give up! :)
Here are some things on her blog that I love!
I love the "Caption that doll" thing what Liz does:
I love the trip that she took -with Mini Kaya!
And she always has a new giveaway!
Thank you Liz SO SO much! You are very sweet! I wish you luck on your blog! :D
Have a wonderful night everyone!
Keep watch for:
Link love (Just like the Spiceys, just not as Spicey!)
Blogs I love
How to Share a blog
and a Giveaway!
I am looking to have a huge giveaway! If you would like to sponser, then PLEASE let me know! You can comment here or email me at AGMarketClub@hotmail.com
Thank you! :)