Thursday, June 21, 2012

Improved Photography ~ A Guest Post by Priya

Hi everyone! AGMarket is unable to post due to internet problems, so she asked me if I could guest post! In case you don't know much about me, here's 5 facts about me:

1. My name is Priya.
2. I'm 12 years old.
3. I have a blog: americangirlplayground.com.
4. I have a YouTube: youtube.com/myagplayground.
5. I love to sew!

Now, onto the main part of the guest post! I was thinking about what to post when I thought about Emma W.'s guest post on The Spicy's. She guest-posted about how she improved on her photography, so I thought I could do that too! Here are two photos each from 2010, 2011, and 2012:

2010





 2011





2012





I can definitely tell from these photos that I've improved a lot! I've figured out more about the different settings on my camera, and I've switched cameras too. :)

Thanks AGMarket for letting me guest post here! If you ever need any guest-posters again, just let me know! :)

-Priya

P.S. This is my first time using Blogger! Ever! :D



2 comments:

  1. I loved your guest post!!:D I am glad I inspired you! :D I love the last 2 pictures the best! :D

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete