Friday, March 23, 2012

Versital Blogger Award!



Rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger with a comment on their blog



Ok, here are the people I nominate!
Hannah and Emma at http://agfun.thewrightfamily.name/
Emma at www.myamericangirl.blogspot.com
Etsy shop owners who have blogs!
and- anybody who is just starting an American Girl blog in the last few days!

Thank you to Claire at http://clairescuriosity.blogspot.com for nominating me! (she said who ever loves Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children! And I do!

Seven facts about me:

1. The doll I want (#55) looks the opposite of me!
2. I hate the summer!
3. I want to go on a diet but cheesecake is SO good!
4. I love blogging, but only because I was inspired by Emmas blog!
5. I want a deer as a pet!
6. I LOVE Nancy Drew Books
7. I enjoy emailing a lot! (email me!!)

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment