"My American Girls Story is having s giveaway!!" Jeanne (from www.etsy.com/store/idreamofjeannemarie) is going to host the giveaway! She is giving a pair of charming white gloves with black buttons from her wonderful shop.
Here are some photos!
Very cute! I just got a pair for myself and I am totally in love with them!! I will order some more soon... =)
I asked Jeanne if I could do an interview with her, her reply was yes! Here it is!
. What inspired you to make these lovely gloves? Actually it was out of necessity...I needed to raise some quick cash for my business taxes and one night I was praying and asked the Lord for an idea. The next day I woke up and it was like I saw the stretch lace I had for the very first time. It was kind of hit and miss at first, trying to figure out which kind of stretch lace was the best, what width worked best and what colors and lace designs worked best for the dolls small hands.
2. Do you have any AG dolls? Yes, I have Kirsten, Kit, Samantha, Nellie, Elizabeth, Addy, Josefina, Molly and my newest Cecile.
3. Do you do custom orders? You can contact me on Etsy if you are interested in something that you see now or look through my sold orders and if you see something there I can probably replicate it.
4. If so, where can we contact you? You can contact me on Etsy under my store.... www.etsy.com/store/idreamofjeannemarie
or you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Does anybody in your family enjoy sewing as well? My daughter doesn't sew, but she has been making the necklaces for the American Girl dolls and has sold over 70 in 6 weeks. She does a really nice job and had a jewelry business in the past, but she's having fun doing this now. We're having fun doing this together.
6. Are you liking it that lots of girls are seeing your gloves?
Sure, I like knowing that my gloves are being worn by all these dolls. It's a thrill for me to know that I made something that they enjoy.
7. Anything else you would like to say? I only wish I had more time to devote to my doll business. I'm a busy mom of a 21 and 24 year old and you'd think my life wouldn't be that busy but it is. I try to sew as often as I can. I list my things on Etsy and on Ebay, both under the name: idreamofjeannemarie
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your love of making gloves...
To Enter the giveaway please follow these instuctions! (I am putting all of the names in a hat and the winner is randomly picked!)
* Make sure your parents said it was alright for you to enter.
* Go to Jeanne's store (www.etsy.com/store/idreamofjeannemarie) and email me (Find out how to contact me under the page contact me.) to tell me what gloves that Jeanne makes that are your favorite.
* Why are the gloves you picked your favorite?
* And, how would you feel if you were picked?
Thank you! If you have any questions you can go under "contact me".
Have a wondeful and peaceful day!
AGMarket and Jeanne
P.S. This giveaway ends Monday, April 2nd. =) Have a great time!
P.P.S If the photos are not working you can email me for more. Because mu computer is sorta wacky. ;)