Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let's check in with Aunty Sissy Originals

Hi!
I wanted to check in with one of my favorite shops!
Aunt Sissy Originals

(link here)

I love the prices and the style!

American Girl Pumpkin Harvest T Shirt and Sequined Sheer Maxi Skirt\
Look at this skirt! I love it. ;) Looks like another thing to add to my Etsy make-believe wishlist!

American Girl Doll Sparkly Shamrock Skirt and T-shirt

St Patricks day is coming up and what a great deal! $16 for an adorable outfit that can be used for more than just the holiday. {But you will have to check the listing to find out more... ;)

I cannot wait to show you more!
Until then, goodbye!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfits. Thank you for the link. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the green and white outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the festive outfits!!! They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog

    ReplyDelete