Friday, August 2, 2013

My Trip to AGPlace Denver/Vlog

Wow! I am back! After endless hours of driving, and many rest stops ;) - we made it back to our state! Woot woot!

I had SO much fun on this Denver trip. Denver is an awesome place to have a vacation. Between the random little coffee shops, large shopping malls, cottontale rabbits running around, lots of flowers, and foggy gray weather ( a big YAY for me!) there lies a store better than any other..... the American Girl store!

Now Denver is the smallest AG store. BUT WHO CARES?!?

I got to meet the lovely Jessie from "My Thoughtful Spot". How exciting! 

But wait a minute, I said we would do a vlog? Right? Okay, then lets star back to the beginning!

______________________________________________________

Sunday

We woke up at 5:00 AM and drove out. We were there early afternoon. For lunch we ate at "Chipotles". They use all organic food to create tacos/burritos/burrito bowls. I had a burrito! With guacamole, lettuce, chicken, black beans, white rice, mild salsa, and something else. :) Normally, I would get cheese and sour cream, but since I recently became lactose intolerent, I can 't have any. :(

Anyway.
Guess what. Guess. Our hotel was 4 minutes away from the AGPlace! We drove up to our hotel to get checked in. Sadly they weren't ready for us. I guess we were just ready for the pool. The nice outdoor pool. Large pool. Ah. {Sadly we didn't get the chance to swim that day, it was raining}

So while we were waiting, our dad said we could go to the AG store. I was stoked! We drove up the drive way, and you should of hear my siblings and I SCREAMING OUR HEADS OFF. Yup!

We got in. Had fun. Took no pictures. xD I actually bought like $100 worth of things (with my own money) for Christmas gifts for my friends and family.

We had a 4:00 dinner (shopping makes you tired!) at the restaurant across the street. I had the best turkey sandwich EVER! Yum!

Anyway. That afternoon we relaxed, and then I ended the night with a horrible migraine. :(

_______________________________________________________

Monday

This was an awesome day!

I woke up at eight. I watched endless food network shows. We went to Sarbucks to get something for breakfast. I took a Tazo iced tea.

Ready for crummy photos? Everyone knows that AG has horrible lighting.

SO. Jessie and I were meeting at 10:30, but we both arrived at 10:00 for some unknown reason. xD Anyway, enjoy my views on the photos, etc,


Our hotel was the Inverness. Def. recommend it!


The hotel overlooked a golf course.


Ok, so here was one of the window displays. Horrible lighting. But I posted it anyway, because #59 and #60 were in it.


There is #55! Love that chair.


Here we are! A decent shot from the front of the AGPlace.


Is Caroline stunning in this picture or what? I love her here. LOVE her!


And her sheer perfectness.


This is a decent picture. I was thinking about getting the backrounds. Love the whole look! What I didn't like, is that the Ruffle Hoody Outfit was the the benefit sale for $12 and here it was for $28.


I want that ski outfit. Period.



Nope. Nothing amazing.


I bought my sibling the 2-1 track outfit because she wanted it so bad. Very cute set!


I just love the little shoes. xD


Beautiful <3 (not the photo, he he)


Another scene.



Costumes? I don't think so! -_-


The Gala scene. The piano was so cool!


My sibling wanted this "game" set so bad. She wants to save up. I guess she can't spend a fraction of her $550. xD

{Now I just want to let you know I took over 200 photos at the AG Place, but just decided to not post a ton.



IS THIS CUTE OR WHAT?


This set retired for a little while, NOW IT IS BACK!



Little totes. I liked the red ones from last year.


It took so long for me to decide on an orential doll. Now do you think I got a doll?


Pretty dollie!






The exclusives to me are plain ugly. Yuck.


$16 pairs of shoes anyone?



This helmet was amazing quality!


A very unflattering picture of saige.


And her GIANT balloon.


This set is ADORABLE! I loved it so much.


The tunic outfit was so ugly in person. Sorry girls!



My sibling got like 3 t-shirts from this station. xD


All the hair accessories! I was tempted to get one for Rebecca!



Kit!


Mini dolls!



PRETTY!



I honestly, just want all the clothing.....





THIS dress is back!













"Momma can I get this?"


Look at me momma! I am going to school!


My sibling got this outfit!


I did this weird affect on my camera, and got this.; xD









JESSIE! Stop being so amazing!


Saige was WAY shorter than me.


While I was there, THREE snack carts sold. xD








I got this set from a friend for $12!




Free shirt! Oh wait, you have to buy a $24 shirt before. xD


Jessie and I were trying to figure out what these were.





Breakfast set!


All the options!


Got this lady in action!


MINI Coco











Family shot. xD












^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What is that?!?

I will finish my vlog tomorrow. xD I am pooped.




3 comments:

  1. DOLLIES :O
    Caroline and it looks like.. 25, 60 or 42? I cant tell.. and a box..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cool! Everything looks great, but I have to admit mini Coconut and Meatloaf have me all a flutter. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like a fun, fun time! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos! :)

    Katie/Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete