Thursday, June 27, 2013

More AG Finds

Goodness, I need to stop. ;) Ok, maybe not stop, but slow down. ;)

This is what us doll collectors call the "Summer Slump". Katie and I can't stop finding great deals! {and you thought chocolate was a bad addiction!}

Item picture

Doll Clothing lot. Dress from Sylvieandbruno (score!), skirt and tank top from Anick's boutique, and the rest is Springfield....

{Picture not available}
Sugar Sweet Outfit, AND Seabreeze romper, and two pairs of AG shoes (also a fun twirly skirt from the music and me outfit) ALL for $35


Good news: I might go to the AG store!

AGMarket

{I have a FUN FUN FUN blog post scheduled soon. Pinky promise.}

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! You keep finding great stuff! It is hard to stop! My mom said she may have to "ban" me from Ebay for a few days! ;)

    Katie/Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete