Thursday, April 4, 2013

My New Customized AG Doll

I know, you were probably waiting for this moment, like forever. :P Rebecca just hasn't been sparkling in the photo-shoots. I really am wondering why I haven't done this sooner.

BEFORE pictures of Rebecca:


After almost three years, hair is dry, greacy, and REALLY not curly. SO, time for a change.
 
If I had a brain could remember where the tutorial was/is for what I did to Becca then I would post it.
 
AFTER:
 



 
 
So, you are probably asking how this was a "customized doll:. Well, I washed her hair, and made it straight, completely straight. Then I changed my mind, and re-curled it with a (wait for it) curling iron.
 
 
I DID NOT ruin her hair. The tutorial was awesome and so helpful, that it worked perfectly and I feel as if she is a new doll.
 
SO, introducing the NEW Rebecca Rubin. :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Oh! And don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY: http://livelifewithyouragdoll.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-american-girls-story-spring-giveaway.html

it ends the 7th!



1 comment: