Monday, June 25, 2012

McKenna Movie Article in the AG Mag! – (Another) Guest Post By Priya

Hi everyone! It's me, Priya, again. AGMarket needed some more guest posters so I get to do another post for you all! Yay! :D

My guest post today is going to be about the McKenna movie article in the July/August issue of the American Girl Magazine.


The article is called "Secrets from the Set."


Sorry it's sideways, but this is a picture of Jade Pettyjohn, the actress for McKenna!


From left to right, this is Sierra (Kally Berard), McKenna (Jade Pettyjohn), and Toulane (Ysa Penarejo).


And finally, here is a picture of McKenna (on the right) and her gymnastics double! They look a lot alike!

Thanks, AGMarket, for letting me guest post here again! Let me know if you need any more guest posters! :D

For more pictures from the McKenna movie article, just visit my blog!

-Priya <3



2 comments:

  1. I could guest post if you want! We could do like a guest post on each others blog if you want. You can email me at alldoll84@gmail.com, or visit my blog at lovealldoll.blogspot.com! If you think you don't know me well enough that's fine, but ya, just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete