Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Few Things!

Hi AG fans,

A few things that I wanted to share with you!

1. I am going on a trip and will not be back till Friday, BUT I will have access to my email account and you can still email and contact me at agmarketclub@hotmail.com. Thank you for understanding!

2. Today I am giving YOU $1.00 off at my store.... If you see something you like let me know!

3. Doll Diaries is having an awsome giveaway! =)

4. Remember, the awsome giveaway this blog is having! A wonderful pair of gloves donated by Jeanne. (scroll down a couple of posts for more info)

5. And, last but not least.... When we reach 20 followers I am giving away that cute hairbow in the "giveaways" page... So, make sure you follow!

Have a wonderful weekend! I will see you Friday!
Agmarket

No comments:

Post a Comment